One Day Interactive, Hands-on Agile PMO Workshop
PMI Central Indiana Chapter is excited to bring back speaker and facilitator Michael Nir for this exclusive, hands-on One Day Agile PMO Workshop.
Conclusive research findings inform us that many PMOs are disbanded in two years. Yet, we repeat the same mistakes in our PMO implementations – wasting money, resources and time.
In this practical workshop we focus on the value driven PMO as an integrator, enabler, differentiator, and change agent in business, development and the organization in general.
We analyze the essential model for PMO value enablement which answers:
- What does it mean to be an Agile PMO?
- How to ensure effective streamlined delivery?
- How to effectively select and prioritizeopportunities?
- How to manage resource allocation from a top down approach in an effective manner?
During this One Day Agile PMO Workshop, we will:
- Discuss theory
- Learn in teams and pairs
- Explore a case study
- Work through a challenging hands-on simulation to understand resource complexities
ONLY 20 SEATS AVAILABLE!!!